Water Electricity & Power Expo is an annual exhibition and conference together that provides Platform for show casing, launching new products and knowledge sharing in Water, Electricity / Power and Renewable energy sectors.Register now
WEPEX 2019 is Scheduled to take place on 24th to 26th
October, 2019 at Kenyatta International Convention Center
(KICC) - Tsavo Ballroom - Nairobi, Kenya.
Over 6 countries will participate, showcasing their latest technologies and equipment and sharing knowledge and ideas scaling up their corporate profiles and creating awareness about new products and services in the sector as well as networking with the world’s leading players in the Water, Electricity and Power industries.
• It is the largest and the most advanced economy in East and Central Africa.
• Its GDP accounts for more than 50 per cent of the region’s total and in terms of current market prices, its 2014 GDP stood at $ 58.1 billion.
• Kenya’s strong growth prospects are supported by an emerging middle class and an increasing appetite for high-value good and services.
• Kenya is strategically located as a gateway to East and Central African region.
• Investors’ confidence in the country’s economy as evidenced by major successful investments in most major sectors of the economy
• Africa is on growth path, but Kenya particularly has two advantages, great people and a great location said Wolfgange Fengler,- Lead Economist for Kenya.
• Kenya is developing as the favored business hub, not only for oil and gas exploration in the sub region but also for industrial production and transport. “The country is set to develop further as a regional hub for energy, services and manufacturing over the next decade.” – UNCTAD
WEPEX 2019 represents an excellent business platform; focusing on the entire spectrum of water, electricity, and
It also brings together all industry professionals and experts, along with the latest technologies and solution providers with investors, government decision makers and business partners and consumers from both the public and the private sector.
Promote your business by showcasing and launching your latest technologies.
Share best practices and expertise with national and multinational participants.
Opportunity to network with government decision-makers, Sector Professionals and Experts, business sector leaders, investors and country delegations from around the world.
Opportunity exchange contacts within a large conference and exhibition setting.
Take advantage of opportunities in Kenya, the East Africa region’s hub for business and technology.
Visitors to WEPEX 2019 represent high level public and private sector players focusing on water, Electricity /
power and Renewable Energy. Senior government officials from Kenya and East Africa, including ministers,
heads of government institutions and international diplomatic corps, Captains of industry, CEOs, executives as
well as decision makers in purchasing and strategy of their organizations.
Other visitors include investors, industry experts, researchers and academicians, regional and local media.